Hans Reitz, Founder & Managing Director
- Hans Reitz spent 7 years living a simple life in Southern India and can relate to problems of poverty
- In 1992 Hans Reitz joined Natural Shakti, a forest farming company cultivating coffee and spices in Kumily/ Kerala, India, as a partner
- He founded the event and creative communication agency "circ" in 1994
- Hans Reitz is also co-founder of the cafe chain Perfect Day since 2004
- The foundation of "circ responsibility", a CR consultancy, followed in 2009
- Besides his business life, Hans Reitz has always engaged in social projects which accelerate responsible freedom
- He was the initiator of the Talent-Project - a school program - in 2008
- In collaboration with Prof. Yunus, he founded The Grameen Creative Lab in Wiesbaden in 2008
- He published "The Power of Dignity" in 2008 (Essay by Peter Spiegel, Photography by Roger Richter)
- Hans Reitz is the father of four children; one son and two daughters, and one foster daughter.
The Grameen Creative Lab GmbH
HRB 24566 (Amtsgericht Wiesbaden)
USt Id Nr. DE 268166606
Gerichtsstand (Place of Jurisdiction) is Wiesbaden.